How To Add an Addon Domain in Cpanel
1. Log into cPanel via the client area by logging into https://my.hostafrica.co.za/ then click on “Services” then click on “Manage Product” then click on “Login to cPanel” on the left under “Actions”
2. Once logged into cPanel search for “Addon Domains”
3. At the top under “New Domain Name” you can enter the new domain that you wish to add as an addon domain.
4. The “Subdomain” and “Document Root” fields will be populated automatically and can be modified based on your preference.
5. Click on “Add Domain” and you will see a notification that the Addon Domain has been added successfully.